Thursday, February 17, 2011

AT YOUR BEST ~ GG

We want to feature you AT YOUR BEST! Send in your photos capturing a moment in your life when you were AT YOUR BEST, meaning you felt beautiful inside and out and life was good. 

When things aren't so great, these are the moments we can recall to boost our spirits. By sharing these moments with each other, we can all be reminded that love is what really makes us feel beautiful.



GG and Vonnie at friend's summer wedding

Tell us why you felt at your best in this moment:
I always feel untouchable when I'm with my friends. I've been blessed with amazing women in my life who support me and love me unconditionally. We've been told that when we get around each other, there seems to be a "force field" of positive energy that surrounds us. (ha! sounds kind of crazy, but I'll take it) Me and this lovely lady have been BFFs since the 4th grade. Friendship like ours is rare. When I see myself through her eyes, I feel beautiful.

How do you define beauty:
Beauty is self-love, humility, confidence and grace. Beauty comes from a mindful awareness of your worth.

How do you define happiness:
Happiness is having nothing to prove, relinquishing the need to control everything and realizing that joy comes from within.

Your turn! Send your pics in to PeaceLovePrettyThings@gmail.com and tell us why you felt happy and beautiful and at your best in that moment.  Feel free to share your favorite quotes about happiness and beauty and we'll include them with your feature.  Please put AT YOUR BEST in the subject line.

I don't believe makeup and the right hairstyle alone can make a woman beautiful.  The most radiant woman in the room is the one full of life and experience.   - Sharon Stone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

RSS Feed Like us in Facebook follow me!