Thursday, March 24, 2011

AT YOUR BEST ~ Lucy


Tell us why you felt at your best in this moment:

I was out celebrating the graduation of a friend in this picture (me at the right). I'm my happiest when I am surrounded by my friends and having a great time. I feel my best around them because I don't have to "behave". I'm myself: silly, crazy and unapologetically me.



How do you define beauty:

Beauty is confidence. It radiates from the inside out. It is fearless.

How do you define happiness:

Happiness is finding the beauty in the simple pleasures of life. Life is too short to be unhappy.

Quote:


The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart."


Helen Keller

Your turn! Send your pics in to PeaceLovePrettyThings@gmail.com and tell us why you felt happy and beautiful and at your best in that moment. Feel free to share your favorite quotes about happiness and beauty and we'll include them with your feature. Please put AT YOUR BEST in the subject line.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

RSS Feed Like us in Facebook follow me!