Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Down But Not Out

As i find myself overwhelmed with the weight of life, I have to remind myself that it's all a part of the plan. Life has cycles, ebbs and flows, and change is inevitable. I do my best to listen to myself, to be honest with myself and those around me, and to generate as much positive energy as possible to counteract the negative that threatens to seep in. In moments such as these, I find the following affirmations helpful.


*I share truth.

*I feel release through communication.

*It is easy to articulate my feelings.

*I release my anger. I embrace joy.

*I connect with my needs and let them be known.

*My insecurity is replaced with wisdom.


-butterfly goddess, Hina. Courtesy of goddess.com.au.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

RSS Feed Like us in Facebook follow me!