Friday, December 23, 2011

The Last Love Note of 2011 - Friday 12/23/11

     
Happy Friday!  Kim and I want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for reading our blog and sharing this journey with us.  We'll be on vacation for the next week or so and will resume posting on January 2.  We hope you enjoy the holiday and welcome the new year with open arms.

Isn't it amazing how time seems to fly by?  This time of year always makes me especially nostalgic.  The songs, the movies, the traditions from my childhood are all very fresh in my mind.  Now that I have my own family and we're creating our own memories and traditions, I'm trying to savor all of it and be present through all the phases of my life.

During this season, we hope that you will take time to reflect on where you've been, where you are and where you're going.  Release any limiting thoughts that you are harboring and be open to change.  Whatever your situation is, commit yourself to living a purposeful life and keep believing in yourself.


We'll talk soon!

Love, GG and Kim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

RSS Feed Like us in Facebook follow me!