Thursday, April 21, 2011

At Your Best ~ Leeann


Tell us why you felt at your best in this moment:

I always feel my best when I am surrounded with GREAT friends. This one in particular, Karimah, is my “LOL twin”, there is nothing we can’t laugh about together. On this day we were celebrating my mother’s 50th Birthday it was a very cold April evening, but you would never know from these smiles! Not only am I enjoying a great day with a great friend…I am also rocking a fabulous head of hair (that always helps a gal feel her best!) 

I live by the old adage… “Show me your friends and I’ll tell you who you are.” …surrounding myself with friends that bring out the best in me.

How do you define beauty:

Beauty is a state of mind. Feeling your best from Head to toe. It is not about what you are wearing or how great you applied your latest MAC eye shadow…it is about feeling beautiful with out all those things.

How do you define happiness:

Anything that makes my heart smile! For me beauty and happiness go hand in hand. When I feel my best, I am my best and happiest “me”.

Your turn! Send your pics in to PeaceLovePrettyThings@gmail.com and tell us why you felt happy and beautiful and at your best in that moment. Feel free to share your favorite quotes about happiness and beauty and we'll include them with your feature. Please put AT YOUR BEST in the subject line.

1 comments:

Adriene said...

Great friends are good for the soul indeed!

Cute pic! *waves to Karimah* lol

Post a Comment

RSS Feed Like us in Facebook follow me!