Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A Season of Thanks: What We Are Grateful For

via

We are so grateful for....


Kim

This year has been a season of receiving for me: a new home, a brand new vehicle, a new relationship with an amazing man, and new career & business opportunities. And I am so grateful for it all. It has been overwhelming (in a good way) to see everything that I prayed, visualized and work so hard toward come to fruition. This season of receiving has been proof for me that faith, patience and gratitude for your current circumstances all work in tandem to bring more good into your life in your future.

And through all of these new experiences, I give thanks for those things that have remained constant. My family who continually shows unconditional support for both me and for my son; my wonderful young man, into whom I have poured all my good intentions, and who continues to amaze me with his intelligence and strength of character; my very best friends GG and Vonnie who are my biggest fans and my most clear mirrors, reflecting back to me both my good and those things that I fear and need to push past; and several other wonderful friends who add such value to even the smallest daily interactions, like a g-chat conversation.

I am blessed, on so many levels that I just can't think of any reason not to express gratitude in this season of Thanksgiving and every other day of the year.

GG

I have so much to be thankful for that it's hard to know where to begin.   I'll start with the inside then work my way out.  I'm thankful for the realization that everything in life is about gratitude. I know that I must give thanks for the goodness that I wish to receive in my life before I receive it. I must give thanks in the midst of hard times and appreciate the lessons learned; then give more thanks when the challenges are overcome and when life moves on.  I'm thankful for my career, the discovery of my purpose and every opportunity to continue to feed my passions and stretch myself.   I'm thankful for having this platform, Peace Love and Pretty Things, to commune with like minded women.  I'm so thankful for my friend and co-author, Kim, who I'm able to share something so unique and mutually beneficial with by partnering with her to develop this blog. I'm thankful for all of my friends and family who remind me that I am loved when I need to hear it most.  I'm thankful for my health, my home and all of the things that make life cozy and comfortable.  I hope that I remember every minute of every day to count my blessings, appreciate what I have and have an attitude of thankfulness in everything that I do.
In this season of Thanksgiving, we just wanted to take a moment and express our gratitude for all the wonderful things in our lives--including the beautiful platform we have in PLPT, and all the wonderful readers that we get to commune with weekly. We are grateful for you! Please feel free to share what you're grateful for in the comments section.

Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving holiday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

RSS Feed Like us in Facebook follow me!