Friday, July 24, 2009

Affirmations of Self-Love

Daily affirmations have become a big part of my life. These positive statements are constant reminders about the woman I am and the life I desire. Speaking them out loud, repeating them and committing them to memory can help me jump start my day, pull me through a rough emotional patch or just make me smile and revel in ooey gooey self- love. So I thought I would share some of those reminders occasionally with you--starting with today. Read them, sit with them, journal them, leave them as love notes for yourself--let them be the lyrics to the song in your soul.

Affirmations
* I am love
* I radiate love
* I receive love willingly
* I am tolerant of everyone around me
* I have great joy, and therefore great energy
* My peace is shared peace
* I am weightless and liberated of burden
* I deserve love and compassion and allow myself to receive them

-Goddess Kwan Yin, goddess of love, compassion and balance. Courtesy of www.goddess.com.au.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Good post on Daily affirmations.

Thanks,
karim - Positive thinking

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

RSS Feed Like us in Facebook follow me!